Facebook Group Rules
Blue Heart Community Groups are Facebook groups targeted at bringing local community members together. Our philosophy is built around strengthening communities through constructive discussions and providing tools to support local businesses. Blue Heart Communities Groups are represented through “I Love” suburban groups that are visually associated through the Blue Heart Logo.
The objective and general outline of the group is the below:
- Inform community members of location related issues
- Seek help
- Share advice
- Unite the community against important issues
- Sell unwanted goods
- Provide a platform for local job seekers or recruiters. We don’t allow job seekers to post but always allow job opportunities. Job seekers may comment on job opportunities
- We have developed“sister groups” for each area, e.g ILF: Jobs (I Love Fourways Jobs) for job seekers and recruiters
- Lost and Found
- No racism
- Sexual content of any nature
- Scamming, counterfeit and fraudulent products or services
- ALL promoting of businesses and products for sale need to be within a 6km proximity of the suburban hub or your post will not be approved
- You may not sell animals of any kind
- You may not sell Alcohol of any kind
- You may not sell illegal, prescription or recreational drugs of any kind(This includes stimulants, supplements and enhancers)
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
- You may not resell or sell new tickets of any kind. Example: concerts, festivals, events, sporting events, transit or admissions to buildings/museums etc.
- Do not contact members directly by private message unless you have been given permission by the member to do so.
- No political party advertising
- Post or comments that are unlawful, defamatory, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, racist, sexist, homophobic or comments which would otherwise constitute hate speech;
- Post or comments that are pornographic, obscene, indecent, lewd or suggestive;
- Post or comments that may infringe any intellectual property right of any party;
- Post or comments that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence;
- Post or comments that are invasive of privacy or publicity rights, disclose personal information of any third party(such as contact details);
- Post or comments that constitute unsolicited promotions, advertising, contests, solicitations or comments which repeatedly post the same or similar message(spam);
- Post or comments that are unrelated to the topic or contain links to other websites; or
- Post or comments that are otherwise objectionable in the absolute discretion of UPMRKT t/a I Love Fourways.
- We do not allow any post promoting churches or religion.
- We do not allow the sharing of other groups or pages on the BHC platforms.
- An individual may not belong to more than 6 Blue Heart Community Groups in order to avoid group spamming and false advertising...Please ensure you select the areas to be within a 6km radius of where you work and or live to avoid be removed from all groups.
Advertising of Groups:
Competitions run by the ILF Team:
- You can only win once every six months
- Winners are selected at random using a random picking tool
- T’s and C’s apply to the individual competition as stated by the host of the competition.
- All members should know at least 1 current member on the group and have been on Facebook for a minimum of 1 year. This rule is in place to protect our members against fraudsters and internet predators.
- Thank you to all members for getting involved in this community page and we welcome any input to make improvements.
- Please note that by requesting to join the I Love Fourways group you are accepting responsibility over your comments made on the group.
- We do not allow company profiles as members. These groups are for residents and real people. Companies will need to market themselves through a personal profile.